Industry trends 2023:
· Currently, many big corporations have suspended their activity in Russia, so retailers are looking for new suppliers to compensate the market needs which continue to be strong with population over 146 mln people
· There was a sharp increase in the non-food segment this year, where the share of private label sales increased up to 32%
· With the growing demand, retail chains are planning to reach the share of their own private labels of 20% by 2025
SobMaExpo is the only exhibition in Russia for professionals in the field of contract manufacturing and private label, where everything is available to support the industry with knowledge and proper experience.
SobMaExpo 2022 facts and figures:
· 2500+ professional visitors
· 100+ exhibiting companies from Russia, CIS and non-CIS countries
· 120+ face-to-face meetings between producers and retail representatives at the Retail Connect Summit matchmaking program
· Informative two-day conference program with 20+ top industry speakers
· 200+ delegates to the Retail Connect Summit and conference
· 81% of exhibitors are satisfied with the results of participation in the exhibition in 2022
· 77% of exhibitors would like to participate in SobMaExpo2023
· 72% have established new contacts at the exhibition
The segment continues to grow actively and has significant potential. About 70% of Russians in 2022 say that they are ready to buy private label solutions and there are many categories in which buyers are ready to purchase more private label goods than retailers offer at the moment.
What you will get during 2 exhibition days:
· Opportunity to showcase new products, innovations, and technologies on the demanding market
· Expansion of the distribution geography – representatives from 50 regions of Russia attended the show in 2022
· Face-to-face meetings with company executives and top managers, 91% of them participate in decision-making process in Private label in their companies
To increase the efficiency of your communications at SobMaExpo, you have a unique opportunity to take advantage of the negotiation system between manufacturers and retailers (retail chains) at RETAIL CONNECT SUMMIT. In 2022, more than 120 meetings with producers were held by the biggest Russian and international chains: X5 Group, SPAR Russia, Auchan, OZON fresh, Yandex. Market, Good Choice, Maxi, Chitai-Gorod, Sem+Ya, Guberniye Aptekki, IRIS, Erka Farm, KORZINKA (Uzbekistan), Euroopt (Belarus), Umai Group (Kyrgyzstan).
SobMaExpo team is ready to help you solve your business challenges and gain a share of Russian Private Label market at the attractive price! Russian retailers and brand owners are looking for service providers across the globe!
Market leaders will gather at SobMaExpo 2023 to share their experience in dealing with business issues in a fast-changing environment, present their latest developments and find trusted partners. You can register for business events and get further information about participation on the organizer's website.